Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rudin Condo St Vincent’s activists w/ Occupy Wall St Die-in



Note some Occupy Wall Street Health Care very spiritual and do not believe in any hostile expressions and negativity but to either “ignore” or “turn the other check”. I am not there.

The firing of a NY1 camera man for filming our protest Day 1 outside the Rudin Condo sales office, the constant harassment while attempting to protest which is my right along with the media black-out just like when we fought Bloomberg and his mini-me pushing through an illegal third term along with battling the other destroyer of the area NYU, pres. John Sexton and the worst most evil city planner Amanda the People’s Burden giving all her fellow 1% friends zone busting greens lights to supersize our communities crushing and destroying our neighborhoods is just too much with sacharin sweet sound bytes from that manure shoveling Mitchell Moss and NYU and Rudin flunkie is JUST TOO MUCH.

I felt horrified to hear about the police brutality down town. If you visit my main blog you can see me with a young Occupy Wall Street woman who stands with us for a moment by the Rudin Sales office and fills us in on the mayhem downtown including yet another NYPD officer punching a woman!

Exhausted and I have to take a bath and upload footage.