Monday, April 7, 2014

Rudin Family Greed a Puff Piece The Wall Street Journal Selling Lies?


Really gross and her hands out like that say it all 

it is like out of the Bible -- the greed and arrogance...
but it this way -- Moses was not allowed entrance to the Promised land...


photo from The Wall Street Journal Mark Abramson photographer


Rudin Family Greed No Hospital W Village Puff Piece The Wall St Journal

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304640104579485840796072468
Here is the comment I posted:

The Rudin family in my opinion are a bad xerox of their grandparents who would never have converted St Vincent's Hospital in to luxury condos and force an entire area to live without a Trauma Level 1 Hospital  Rape Crisis Center and AIDS care that we had.   I hope the WSJ and friends will allow me my first amendment tight to write this comment because last time  I checked it is still America and even critics and whistle blowers still in theory have a First Amendment right.

Below is what I really wanted to say.  Just remember Rupert Murdoch and Howard Rubenstein best friends and Howard is with everyone in the media and city hall that do his bidding and visa versa hardee har har....




The Rudin family are bad Xerox of the original Rudin husband and wife successessaid made the fortune and bring great great shame to their roots near original Rudin's would never take a hospital and turn them into luxury condos. 

Thanks to Rudin Greed there is no trauma level one hospital in the West Village with a rape crisis center and AIDS care but the family so wealthy and connected they can get an award for anything!!!!


I caught it retired NYPD commander trying to fix a ticket for Rudin funky so they are so rich they can buy the NYPD and just about anything they are above the law arrogant and in my opinion stupid greedy people.  I am a Jew and in my opinion they encourage anti-Semitism. 

Like Mike Bloomberg Bill do just about anything to silence critics and they have media friends to help them.   I alleged they even got a New York one news reporter fired and a question whether Howard Rubenstein helped pulling strings every which way he could making sure critics were silenced. 


Howard Rubenstein is very old but he had a huge role in the Bloomberg administration and in my opinion silencing critics but he thought he could put Quinn in place and he was wrong I left him a voicemail years ago saying she would not win and I was right.  



With the Wall Street Journal let me put post this comment...?