Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Evil Rudin, Christine Quinn and 250 Broadway Security Snuck in Rudin's Group and Keep The Most Elderly Fragile New Yorkers in Bitter Cold for Hours!!!!!!!!

250 Broadway security collude with evil Bill Rudin and Christine Quinn to keep the elderly and fragile outside in the bitter cold as long as possible  and they are still standing outside (10:18) and it is already 10am Many people came as early as 8am including Rudin's construction workers!

I saw retired NYPD officer now a Rudin Cop Mike Sweeney and an MD that Bill Rudin bought like a cheap piece of candy some how avoid the line and they arrived an hour after me!

Shame on Rudiin Management, 250 Broadway who did not believe me when I told them a senior elderly man had collapsed and the ambulance was called by NYPD -- they didn't believe me because he was hidden by the crowd and Dr. David Kaufman was attending to him along with Nurse Dunn true good souls and champions for a hospital.
Yetta Kurland was by my side as well and Occupy Wall Street Health Care was there as well as many long term seniors that really are fragile and have been forced to stand there for hours in the most bitter cold day,

NYPD Deputy Inspector Winski and his team were respectful of our 1st amendment rights.  They did feel the need to  pen us but an NYPD officer did call 911 for us.

The sad news is it took the ambulance a half hour to show up although I know this elderly man will be okay or I hope he will.


How evil the Rudin Family  and all players that helped Rudin flunkies to sneak in and keep the most fragile elderly New Yorkers out just like NYU and The Villager did for the Quinn kurland Derr debate and I caught the abuses on my 3gs Iphone and posted live from the street including NYU and the Villager turning away NY1 and City Hall News.

How dirty and it is about real estate greed and stupidity destroying and endangering our communities city wide!!!!







The back of my dress over my but slams Mike Bloomberg.



<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eS49eIRPtk4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>